Guidelines for the Oral Session
The followings are the guidelines to prepare your oral presentation.
A monitor, mouse and smart pointer will be provided on the podium for speakers. No keyboard on the podium. The presenter view function is not available.
2. Presentation File Submission
Please submit your presentation file at the preview room at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled session to ensure the files function correctly in the given environment.
Presentation slides should be prepared as an MS PowerPoint file 2003, 2007 or 2010, 2013 versions. If you have any other types of presentation files, please inform our staff of the preview room, in advance.
3. Preview Room
- (1)Locations: Mayfield Ballroom Lobby (1F)
- (2)Operation Hours: August 14 (Fri.) - 15 (Sat.), 07:30 - 17:00
- (3)If your file contains video or sound, please inform our staff and check the system in advance.
- (4)If you wish to present with your own laptop (IBM or Mac), you have to visit the preview room at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled session.
- (5)If you use your own Macintosh with our beam projector, we ask to bring your Mac RGB Connector. (We don’t provide any devices for Macintosh.)
4. Important note for Macintosh Users
In order to use Mac presentation files on a IBM(PC) compatible computer, please note that you need to prepare it according to the instructions below, before bringing it to the preview room:
- (1)Use a common font, such as Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana etc. (special fonts might be changed to a default font on a PowerPoint based IBM).
- (2)Insert pictures as JPG files (and not TIF, PNG or PICT - these images will not be visible on a PowerPoint based IBM).
Guidelines for the E-poster Session
We sincerely appreciate the contribution of your participation.
Due to COVID-19, the organizing committee has decided to modify the poster presentation to the E-poster session, as the safety of our participants is the highest priority.
The E-posters submitted will be displayed at the conference venue as well as online during the conference.
Below are guidelines for your presentation. Please make your submission by the deadline.
1. Submission Deadline: August 3, 2020 (Monday)
2. E-Poster Presentation File Format
- -All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- -E-posters will be accepted in MS-PPT or PPTX format (*.ppt or *.pptx) only.
- -Version: MS-PowerPoint (2007 or newer version)
- -Screen Ration: 16:9
- -There is no limit on the number of slides.
- -Title & authors’ information (first slide), Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusion
- -Use Default font provided by MS Office (such as Arial or Calibri).
|Media & Multimedia
- -Pictures, graphs and tables can be included in the e-Poster.
- -Videos and Audio will not be supported.
3. How to submit the e-Poster file
- -Please upload your presentation file (in PowerPoint PPT format) to Dropbox by August 3.
- -Dropbox Link: Click
- -File name: ABSTRACT-No._Presenter Name (i.e. ABS-001_Gildong Hong)
- -Write your first name, last name, e-mail address and click ‘Upload.’
- -You will see the final screen when your presentation file is uploaded successfully.